The Iceman .cometh

if your computer is incapable of rendering in 1024x768, you have no business being here

Name:

Out of the night that covers me,
black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance,
my head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
looms but the horror of the shade,
and yet the menace of the years
finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
how charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.


Drifter: Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Chandanagar Police Fortress

Chandanagar Police Fortress
What exactly is Indian democracy?

Indian democracy is an ungodly mixture of the shittiest aspects of communism, capitalism and dictatorship and brain-wash.
Allow me to explain...
Communism: ONE AND A HALF percent of the entire population works to pay taxes while the rest simply enjoy the ride. ESPECIALLY SC and ST arseholes who are gifted everything from money to mansions.
Capitalism: A select few who have Lady Serendipity's blessings make it big and stay there while people working under them are stuck from 9 to 5 for the rest of their lives making money for their masters and paying for the abject lot that doesn't work.
Dictatorship: Anybody who makes it to a legislative office assumes the role of supreme overlord. Him and his buddies can go on and rape, pillage, murder, blatantly break every fucking law there is and get away scot-free while the common man is screwed on every stupid whim a lawmaker has had.
Brain-wash: Bastards say this government is "of the people, by the people and for the people." REALLY??? India Shining. REALLY???
The only place where the ordinary man has a choice is when he is stamping the ballot paper. But that doesn't matter because there are dipshits everywhere who'll rig ballot boxes anyway. The only "choice" here is whether one wants to be fucked orally or anally. WOW!

coming back to our "fortress", I don't get it. These guys have guns and shit. What are they afraid of?