The Iceman .cometh

if your computer is incapable of rendering in 1024x768, you have no business being here

Name:

Out of the night that covers me,
black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance,
my head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
looms but the horror of the shade,
and yet the menace of the years
finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
how charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.


Drifter: Thursday, October 20, 2005

time warp!

Sweet gawd! I thought it was lunch time when it's actually SEVENTEEN FIFTEEN.
And no, I didn't doze off. On the contrary, I'm wide, wide awake and still feel like I've spent four hours on my desk.
Triple checked every clock on the floor and they all read seventeen fifteen
There's something Bermuda Triangle-ish going on here.
Maybe I'll hear from Morpheus soon.

Blogger Jedi's 2 cents...
  • Hmm.. Oct 20th.
    Looks like a simple case of temporal flux. Must have been that tachyonic beam I sent that day.. Anyway, shouldn't happen again for a while!

    jEDI

  • October 26, 2005 6:06 am|  
Post a Comment