The Iceman .cometh

if your computer is incapable of rendering in 1024x768, you have no business being here

Name:

Out of the night that covers me,
black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance,
my head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
looms but the horror of the shade,
and yet the menace of the years
finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
how charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.


Drifter: Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Bugger off!

Sonia Gandhi is an Italian and her real name is Antonia Maino. Why are we allowing her to sit in the topmost post?

This is one of the many dumbass SMSs I keep getting all the time, thanks to carriers who lure idiots with carrots of "unlimited SMS for 25 bucks a month". The same bastard carriers charge 1 paisa per every kilobyte of data transmitted over GPRS. Now we have a bunch of trigger happy monkeys who forward every piece of inane trash that hits their inbox thinking "what goes of my father?"
It's high time SMS is rechristened Simple Messaging for Spammers

Talking about Antonia Maino/Sonia Gandhi, what about the NRI dude who contested a mayoral election for some American state?
Where does all this goodwill evaporate when an NRI [Non Resident Italian] takes a seat of power in our own backyard?
The fools then make me hate my beautiful 9500 by writing crap thinking "what goes of my father?" and having everybody forward and re-forward it.

For the record, I do NOT support Antonia Maino/Sonia Gandhi or most of the vermin sitting on administrative seats dictating my life. They deserve to be clubbed to death. It's only the knowledge that they're up there because of guys like me down here working like dogs and paying taxes that keeps me going.
Maybe I'm taking Hank Rearden and John Galt too seriously. Adios.

Blogger maxdavinci's 2 cents...
  • nice one

    btw me on blogspot now, permanently!

    as i have written a php script to take my rss feeds to my webhost!

  • November 14, 2005 6:18 pm|  
Blogger Jedi's 2 cents...
  • I think this Sonia Gandhi nationality issue mostly backfired for the BJP.. Why people would still go on and make a fuss about it beats me. What difference does it make now ??
    At the end of the day it doesnt matter whether one agrees with what is said or not.. But spamming you for getting to believe in it sucks!

    jEDI

  • November 18, 2005 12:46 pm|  
Blogger Drifter's 2 cents...
  • Here's the messed-up part, Jedi. The dude who sent me this SMS is SIXTEEN YEARS OLD. It's not that he believes in this or anything. It's simply the fact that he can send it to a gazillion Hutch numbers without it costing him a thin dime that makes him do it.

    May the force be with you.

  • November 18, 2005 1:49 pm|  
Post a Comment